Business may be business, but with our associates, network of specialists, and diverse experience, we can bring a sensitivity to a client’s situation that enables us to find solutions that are best suited for a particular industry’s language and culture.You can click on indicated clients in the list and read about our collaborative work with clients who overcame business, management, and recruiting challenges (you’ll almost certainly find situations similar to challenges you’ve had in your own organization).
We have worked up and down the vertical spectrum of the tourism and hospitality industry. We’ve been temporary HR leader, executive coach to the general manager, and director of sales. We built the Sonoma County Tourism Bureau from the ground up, from board, to organizational structure, to first level of staff.
- Healdsburg Chamber of Commerce and Visitors’ Bureau
- Inn at the Tides, Bodega Bay, CA
- Placer Valley Tourism, Rocklin, CA
- Sonoma County Fair
- Sonoma County Lodging Association
- Sonoma County Tourism
- Vintners Inn and John Ash & Co., Santa Rosa, CA
We’ve experienced all the challenges and managed the opportunities inherent in nonprofit organizations, and understand the acronyms, organizational structures, and nonprofit culture. Board relations, staff development, program review and administration, we’re proud to say: been there, done it.
- American Red Cross of Sonoma & Mendocino Counties
- Bodega Bay Fire District, Bodega Bay, CA
- California Enological Research Association
- California Farmlink
- California Human Development Corporation
- Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Santa Rosa
- Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa, CA
- Community Action Partnership, Sonoma County
- Community Housing Sonoma County
- Community Planning and Research LLC, Rohnert Park, CA & US Project based
- Council on Aging, Santa Rosa, CA
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of America
- Make-A-Wish Foundation, Greater Bay Area
- Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce
- Swords to Plowshares, San Francisco
- The Salvation Army, Santa Rosa, CA
When duty called, we’ve worked tasting rooms and winery events to better understand clients and their organizations. We’ve done what it takes to enhance our clients’ bottom line. Start-ups, growing or family-owned wineries, whether they ship ten cases a year or 10,000, we’ve developed business plans, employee handbooks, modified organizational structure, conducted team building and recruitment.
We facilitated a membership meeting for the Russian River Valley Winegrowers to educate and discuss a federal application to increase the Russian River Valley American Viticultural Area (AVA)
- Balletto Vineyards, Santa Rosa, CA
- Paradise Ridge Winery, Santa Rosa, CA
- Russian River Valley Winegrowers, Fulton, CA
- Sonoma County Vintners, Windsor, CA
- Sonoma County Winegrape Commission, Windsor, CA
- Stuhlmuller Vineyards, Healdsburg, CA
- Thomas George Estates, Healdsburg, CA
- Villa Hermosa Cellars, Angwin, CA
- Wine Road, Northern Sonoma County, CA
We know healthcare. We’ve served as temporary HR leader, managed the strategic planning process, led acquisitions of medical practices, community health needs assessments and provided a wide range of project management programs, including safe patient handling programs and workers compensation systems improvements. Our HR work has included reviews of the HR function and outsourced payroll services.
We helped the Healthcare Foundation Northern Sonoma County evaluate their strategic planning process and led their planning process when they were ready. We also had the pleasure of recruiting their new Executive Director/Fund Development Officer.
- Adventist Health Physicians Network, Roseville, CA
- CiminoCare, Burlingame & Sacramento, CA
- County of Sonoma, Department of Health Services
- Healthcare Foundation Northern Sonoma County
- Hospital Council of Northern and Central California, Fresno, CA
- North Sonoma County Healthcare District, Healdsburg, CA
- Physicians Network Medical Group, Roseville, CA
- White Memorial Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Not only have we worked as employees in the education field, we teach in the industry as well. Life-long learning is an important part of what makes us Leap.
Our work has included staffing and retention reviews, training, temporary HR leader, project management, strategic planning…just to name a few.
- Cal Lutheran University, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Dominican University of California, San Rafael, CA
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Pacific Union College, Angwin, CA
- Rio Lindo Adventist Academy, Healdsburg, CA
- Tall Ship Education Academy, San Francisco, CA
Corporate, Private Sector
With Chuck’s long-term experience with Hewlett Packard, we’ve earned our stripes in the manufacturing world. This has translated into a wide range of consultations combining our manufacturing, risk and business management experience.
For La Tortilla Factory, our work has ranged from temporary HR leader, employee development and relations, executive coaching, team building, strategic planning and board development.
- Hewlett Packard, Many Locations
- Howell Mountain Mutual Water Company, Angwin, CA
- La Tortilla Factory, Santa Rosa, CA
- LegaC Group, Hayward, CA
- Powell’s Sweet Shoppe Corp. Offices, Windsor, CA
- Pure Sense Environmental, Oakland, CA
- REACH Air Medical Services, Santa Rosa, CA
- Symmetricom, San Jose and Santa Rosa, CA and Puerto Rico
Our proprietary IMS TrackMeet TM meeting facilitation tool has expanded our banking industry work significantly. Bank officers capitalized on the tool’s efficiency in delivering quick results through collaborative meetings. IMS TrackMeet helps bankers quickly develop strategies for the coming year and beyond.
- Bank of America
- California Credit Union League, Los Angeles, CA
- Exchange Bank, Santa Rosa, CA
- First Community Bank, Santa Rosa, CA
- North Valley Bancorp, Redding, CA
- Redwood Credit Union, Santa Rosa, CA
- San Francisco Federal Credit Union
- Sonoma Bank, Santa Rosa, CA
- Summit State Bank, Santa Rosa, CA
- Wells Fargo, Santa Rosa & Napa, CA